TAGES TEKNOLOJI ARASTIRMA VE GELISTIRME ENDUSTRIYEL URUNLER BILISIM TEKNOLOJILERI SANAYI VE TICARET ANONIM SIRKETI
Protection of Personal Data
Disclosure for Website Visitors
In accordance with Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“Law”), TAGES TEKNOLOJİ TEKNOLOJI ARASTIRMA VE GELISTIRME ENDUSTRIYEL URUNLER BILISIM TEKNOLOJILERI SANAYI VE TICARET ANONIM SIRKETI (“TAGES”) is defined as the data controller since it processes personal data about you. According to Article 10 of the Law titled “Disclosure Obligation”, data controllers are obliged to inform the natural persons whose personal data they process on certain issues.
This text has been prepared by TAGES in order to comply with the legislation and to be transparent and accountable.
Data subject: The law defines you as the data subject, since you are visiting [http://tages.biz/] with the title of Website Visitor and we process some of your personal information.
Data Controller: The data controller of TAGES, who is the person that determines the purposes and means of the processing of your personal data, and who is responsible for the establishment and management of the filing system.
Your Processed Personal Data, Purpose of Processing and Legal Reasons If You Are Only Visiting the Website:
|Personal Data||Purpose of Processing||Legal
|Website Traffic Information
(Such as: Link Time, Page Visited, IP Address)
|Conducting Activities in Compliance with the Legislation
Carrying out Information Security Processes, and
Creating and Following up Visitor Logs
|In reference to 5/2a, since it is clearly foreseen in the laws.||The Responsibilities of Hosting Provider regarding Law No. 5651 on the Regulation of Publications Made on the Internet and Fight Against Crimes Committed Through These Publications
Marketing Analysis, measuring interest in services, measuring consumer satisfaction, evaluating complaints and suggestions, and conducting necessary studies to carry out the commercial activities of the data controller
Carrying out Advertising / Campaign / Promotion Processes
|In reference to PDPL (KVKK) Article 5/2f, due to our legitimate interests||To provide better service in the performance of the Data Controller’s legitimate interest and contracts|
If you are sending us your complaints, suggestions and requests through our website:
|Personal Data||Purpose of Processing||Legal Reason||Legal Basis|
|Identity (Surname, First Name)
Communication (Phone Number (Mobile), E-Mail Address)
|Communicating, evaluation of requests, Execution of Service Sales Processes
Execution of Customer Relationship Management Processes
|In reference to PDPL (KVKK) Article 5/2csince it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a Contract||Evaluation of suggestions, requests and complaints, Legitimate Interest|
To whom and for What Purpose the Processed Personal Data May be Transferred
TAGES, shall share the personal data of the User and the new data obtained by using this personal data or the personal information that the Users enter into the website with their own positive actions, primarily for the purpose of meeting the communication requests, fulfilling our legal obligations, improving the user experience, ensuring the security of the users, organizing all records and certificates that will be based on an electronic or paper medium; complying with information retention, reporting and notification obligations stipulated by the legislation and relevant authorities; providing the requested products/services, implementing our corporate governance policies, verifying user identities, improving system performance with software companies related to complaint management and security and authorized institutions, organizations, authorities, administrative and judiciary bodies within the scope of legal obligations, in order to fulfil its processing purposes stated here above.
Methods for Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data is obtained on the internet by partially or fully automated methods.
Your Rights with Respect to Your Personal Data
The persons concerned must first convey their rights regarding their personal data to the data controller. In accordance with Article 14 of the Law, no direct complaint can be made to the Personal Data Protection Board.
In relation to your personal data in accordance with the law, you may exercise the following rights:
- To learn as to whether personal data has been processed or not,
- To request information regarding the personal data if they were processed,
- To learn the purpose of your data processing and whether such data is used for the intended purposes,
- To learn about the third parties to whom your personal data are transferred within the country or abroad,
- To request the rectification of the data in the event they are processed incompletely or inaccurately,
- To request the deletion or disposal of your personal data if the reasons requiring the processing of your personal data no longer exist,
- To request notification of the operations carried out in compliance with sub-paragraphs (e) and (f) to third parties, to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- To object to the emergence of a result against you by analyzing your processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request compensation for damages we incur, arising from the unlawful processing of your personal data.
You may apply:
- To this address in writing: Esentepe Mah. Yıldız Posta Cad. Emekli Subayevleri 28 Blok No:7/5 Şişli/İstanbul,
- By using your registered e-mail for firstname.lastname@example.org,
- By sending an e-mail to email@example.com with secure electronic signature or mobile signature
Your application must include;
- Your name, surname and your signature if the application is in writing,
- Your Republic of Turkey Identification Number if you are a Turkish citizen or your nationality, passport number or identification number if you are a foreign national,
- Your residential address for notification,
- E-mail, phone and fax no for notification, if any,
- The subject of your claim is mandatory,
and other information and documentation related to your request should also be enclosed with the application.
TAGES reserves the right to verify your identity. The procedural rules to be followed during the application and more detailed information can be obtained from the “Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles to the Data Controller” of the Personal Data Protection Authority, on www.kvkk.gov.tr.