TAGES provides project management, consulting, R&D, and innovation management services for SMEs, companies, NGOs, public organizations and local authorities, academic and research institutions since 2002.
We have extensive knowledge and experience of our team on ICT around 30 years, EU and International Funding, with a wide industrial and R&D network in Europe. Our consultants also provide mentoring and coaching services to SMEs, Start-Ups and young entrepreneurs.
TAGES competencies are mainly on;
- Innovation Management
- RDI Project Development and Management
- Cooperative Network Management
- User Requirements
- Pilot Implementations and User Evaluations of Innovative Products and Services
- Dissemination and Exploitation of RDI Project Results
- Project Proposal Preparation for Funding Programs
- Innovation Assessment and Audits
- ‘Open Innovation’ Strategy and Program Implementation
- Technology Foresight,
- ICT Based Innovative Application and Services on ‘Smart Cities’, ‘Open and Linked Data’, ‘Interoperability’, ‘Big Data’, ‘IoT’, ‘AI’, Blockchain.
We are an innovation partner and consultant for the RDI activities of its clients and we have success stories in European Projects mainly on SMEs, open innovation, ICT, renewable energy, virtual enterprises and cooperative networks, machinery and manufacturing industry, interoperability, agro-food, research roadmap, logistics, smart city, open data, IoT, gamification, circular economy, blockchain, ecosystem design, governance model design, ‘Industry 4.0’, sustainability and replication plans for innovation, dissemination and exploitation of RDI results, organizing hackathons and developer communities, user requirements, pilot implementations, user evaluations, and impact assessment. Also national project success stories on ICT Valley feasibility, information society watchdog group, digital agenda going local projects.
TAGES impacted at UN Sustainable Development goals as follows:
Our values have been obtained with the success stories and experience. The most remarkable ones are:
- One of the first companies on submitting FP6 project, and the first consulting company in Turkey preparing FP projects having awards from TUBITAK (Turkish National Scientific & Technological Council)
- Certified technology and innovation auditor by TUBİTAK (Turkish National Scientific & Technological Council), certified technology foresight expert by UNDP.
- Consulting and project management experience in more than 50 organizations including SMEs, big companies, NGOs, universities and public organizations. Have a network of 2000 organizations worldwide.
- Contributor in Enterprise Interoperability and FINES (Future Internet) Clusters in European Commission and CEO of TAGES Leyla Arsan worked as a reviewer in FP6 ICT projects. Contribution on “Unleashing the Potential of the European Knowledge Economy Value Proposition for Enterprise Interoperability” and “Strengthening Competitiveness through Production Network’s reports published by European Commission.
- Contributor to the article that was lead by Prof. Patricia Wolf at the Southern University of Denmark. CEO of TAGES Leyla Arsan and other researchers (Julie Harboe Manon van Leeuwen Urs Gaudenz Catherine Rothbarth Chris Obrist) contributed. The article has been published in ‘Creativity and Innovation Management Journal’ at Wiley Journal with the heading: Non‐Governmental Organizations and Universities as Transition Intermediaries in Sustainability Transformations Building on Grassroots Initiatives.
- More than 50 articles/blogs on innovation and EU projects are written by the TAGES team and more than 100 news in different European, global and local magazines and newspapers.
- TAGES is a member of FINES Cluster, NESSI and NEM European Technology Platforms, and ODI (Open Data Institute). TAGES is also registered as a DSI (Digital Social Innovation) Institution.
The headquarter is in Istanbul and has contact offices in Ankara, Milano, Manchester, and Brussels.