TAGES Team gave an EU and National R&D and Innovation Grant Programmes Training Seminar to the SoftTech Yazilim Teknolojileri A.S. Team on 17 February 2015, in Istanbul, Yasamkent, Kemerburgaz.
EU and National R&D and Innovation Grant Programmes Training Seminar was organized on 17 February 2015, Istanbul for the SoftTech R&D Team. Leyla Arsan, CEO of TAGES and Projects Consultant Aslihan Kagnici provided information and their experiences on accessing funding programmes such as Horizon 2020, EUREKA, EUROSTARS, Celtic+ Programmes and National TUBITAK-TEYDEB R&D Support Programme. They pointed out the funding mechanisms for each programme, rules for participation and project submission, important points in funding programmes with examples of funded projects. The training was also focused on the importance and the necessity of establishing collaborative networks for the projects. Consultants provided information on how to find potential partners, how to contact with partners, how to participate to networks, and how to manage a project consortium.
The programme of the training is designed in order to inform the participants on the following general topics:
- The General Structure of the EU Programmes and Projects
- Horizon 2020 Programme and its processes
- Reading and understanding the work programmes and the call for proposal documents
- Following up the projects and carrying out communication in Europe
- Partnership building and project preparation in Horizon 2020 Programme
- Financial and administrative processes in EU and national projects
- The consortium and Intellectual property agreements
- The General Structure of EUREKA/EUROSTARS/Celtic+ Programmes
- The General Structure of TUBİTAK/TEYDEB Support Programmes
- Relations with collaborative networks and partners
- Relations with the European Commission
The training realized through an interactive method with the participation of about 18 SoftTech R&D professionals and the participants had the chance of learning the mechanisms of funding programmes and had a vision of the collaboration and networking environment in European R&D community