Project Title: Development of Expertise on Acquis Communautaire in Turkish Machinery Sector.
Project Duration: 7 months
Start Date: January 2007
Funding Authority: Republic of Turkey Prime Ministry Secretariat General for EU Affaires EU Bridges of Knowledge Programme
The overall objective of the project is to provide a sustainable contribution to the adaptation of the EU directives relevant to the machinery sector, corresponding to the ‘Free Movement of Goods’ subtitle of the Acquis communautaire.
The specific objectives of the project are;
– Awareness building on the adaptation and implementation of the Acquis Communautaire by development of technical expertise and knowledge in MIB on the EU directives related to the machinery sector.
– Ensuring experience sharing and increasing expertise capacity among different shareholders in the international machinery sector via the sustainable expertise sharing network created within the project.
|Organization Name||Status||Participation in Project as||Country|
|Machine Manufacturers Association (MIB)||Non-Profit Association||Project Owner||Turkey|
|Katholieke Hogeschool Oostende(KHBO)||University||Project Partner||Belgium|
|Unione Costruttori Italiani Macchine Utensili (UCIMU)||Non-Profit Association||Project Partner||Italy|
|Svaz Výrobců A Dodavatelů Strojírenské Techniky (SST)||Profiting Interest Group||Associate Partner||Czech Republic|
|Under secretariat of the Prime Ministry for Foreign Trade||Public Body||Associate Partner||Turkey|
|Republic of Turkey Ministry of Industry and Trade||Public Body||Associate Partner||Turkey|
TAGES is responsible for the project coordination on behalf of MIB. TAGES is thus responsible for the following tasks:
– Project management
– Ensuring the execution of the project as it is foreseen in the project document
– Coordinating the different activities of the project
– Ensuring the coordination in the consortium
– Reporting to the funding authority