TAGES provides project management, consulting, R&D and innovation management services for SMEs, companies, NGOs, public organizations and local authorities, academic and research institutions since 2002. TAGES has an extensive knowledge and experience of its team on ICT more than 25 years, EU and International Funding, with a wide industrial and R&D network in Europe. TAGES also provides mentoring and coaching services to the SMEs, Start-Ups and young entrepreneurs.
TAGES competencies are mainly on innovation management, R&D&I project development and management, cooperative network management, user requirements, pilot implementations and user evaluations of innovative products and services, dissemination and exploitation of R&D&I project results, project proposal preparation for funding programs, innovation assessment and audits, Open Innovation strategy and program implementation, technology foresight, ICT based innovative application and services on Smart Cities, Open and Linked Data, Interoperability, Big Data, IoT and Blockchain.
TAGES besides strategy development, can be both an innovation partner for its clients or a consultant for their R&D and innovation activities.
TAGES has success stories in EU Projects like;
- FP6 EASIER – Engaging regional SMEs within the ICT sector in EU research Project: brought together around 400 European ICT researchers and SMEs in a big ICT event and supporter 90 SMEs in participation to 50 FP7 projects and prepared and submitted project final management report successfully.
- FP6 FIRE – Facilitating Innovation in Renewable Energies Project: facilitated and fostered the participation of SMEs from the Renewable Energy sector (RES) in relevant calls in the remainder of FP6 and FP7.
- FP6 VERITAS – Virtual Enterprises for Integrated Industrial Solutions Project: consulted MIB (Machine Manufacturers Association of Turkey) by establishing 2 cooperative networks in machinery industry and managing them.
- FP6 ABILITIES Project: reviewed the project on behalf of European Commission.
- FP7 ROK Project AGFORISE – AGroFOod Clusters Platform with Common Long-Term Research and Innovation Strategy towards Economic Growth and Prosperity Project: carried out financial and activity management, dissemination and exploitation.
- FP7 COIN – Collaboration & COllaboration and INteroperability for networked enterprises Project: consulted LODER (Logistics Association of Turkey) to prepare and coordinate the pilot implementations.
- FP7 Linked2Media Project: Collaborated with TURSAB (Association of Turkish Travel Agencies) and carried out administrative and financial management of the project.
- CIP ICT PSP CitySDK – Smart City Service Development Kit Project: engaged the developer community and organized the hackathon events.
- CIP ICT PSP RADICAL – Rapid Deployment for Intelligent Cities and Living Project: performed the analysis of stakeholders’ requirements and requirements for pilot operations, user evaluation tasks and planning of sustainability and replicability of the services.
- FP7 FRACTALS Future Internet Enabled Agricultural Applications Project: evaluated the agricultural application projects of SMEs developed based on FIWARE.
- ICT Valley Feasibility National Project funded by the Turkish Ministry of Trade and Commerce: coordinated the feasibility of an ICT Valley which will be established in Turkey in cooperation with Technobee.
- Istanbul Information Society Watchdog Group Project funded by Istanbul Development Agency: carried out the project management and coordination activities and designed and implemented the watchdog methodology in cooperation with the Turkish Informatics Association.
- Digital Agenda Going Local for Turkey Project: carried out the project management and coordination activities on behalf of Digital Turkey Platform.
- ICT PSP OPENISME Open Innovation for Innovative SMEs Project: helping SMEs to solve their R&D problems
- Erasmus + DIGITgame – Digital Improvement by Game in Teaching Project: dissemination and exploitation leader of the project and responsible for identifiying the dissemination and exploitation strategies
- H2020 PTwist (Plastic Twist)- An open platform for plastics lifecycle awareness, monetization, and sustainable innovation Project: exploiting the PTwist results in collaboration with the plastics and environment related communities and supporting PTwist’s take up and provide bridges with start-ups and SMEs ecosystems.
- H2020 FACT-LOG (Energy-aware Factory Analytics for Process Industries) SPIRE Project: exploiting FACT-LOG analytics and optimisation software tools in circular manufacturing for sustainable environment.
TAGES is a member of FINES Cluster, NESSI and NEM European Technology Platforms and ODI (Open Data Institute). TAGES is also registered as a DSI (Digital Social Innovation) Institution.
The Headquarter is in Istanbul and have contact offices in Ankara, Milano, Manchester and Brussels.